You can't tell, but she is SLATHERED in sunblock
Not sure about this sand thing (apologies for the wedgie shot on the right)
Fun in the sun
Outfit change!!! Hell, she's cute in whatever she wears!
We had a really nice time at the beach. Granted, we were there all of 45 minutes, but it was so worth it!! Oh, and confession - Sunday for Mommy was spent at a day spa with the cousters (that would be my cousins who are like sisters to me). AWESOME time. I would post photos and talk more about it, but: a.) cameras were not allowed on this excursion, and b.) I spent a LOT of time venting. Because, if you couldn't tell from the blog, I've had a rough couple of weeks lately. Good thing Boba's healthy...and so am I, for that matter, finally...because my brain is about 5 steps behind the rest of me. It ain't a good feeling. Fortunately, Sunday's spa day provided a much-needed recharge that is probably the only reason why I am able to type complete sentences today. Good lord.
But what makes up for it are moments like this: today, Boba learned a new word. And she says it over and over again. And that new word is....DUCK!!! As in:
"DUCK!"
She loves this freaking duck! And she can't stop saying it!! IT'S SOOOO CUTE!
This, ladies and gentlemen, is why we have children. For beach days and bathing suits and new words. That's right:
Good Weather + Cute Outfit + Word Repetition = INCOMPARABLE JOY
And that, my friends, was my Memorial Weekend. Hope yours was sweet. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment