Monday, May 22, 2006

I am so out of it.

I've been trying to keep this out of the blog, but I can't any longer. I have a really bad cold. It knocked me out last week for a day, and then because I felt guilty for taking a sick day when Boba wasn't sick, I decided to return to work the next day. Plus I've only got one to spare anyway. But my thinking was that, if I could nip this cold in the bud right away, Boba would have less of a chance of catching it. Well, that was stupid; she's had the sniffles since Mother's Day, so either she had the cold originally and I got it; or she had a mild runny nose that I contributed to by catching a new cold at work. Ah, screw it. It's not worth trying to figure out the contagion-chain anymore with Boba and I. I kiss her waayyy too much to track it all down.

Thus,....I am miserable. Miserable, tired, and at work. What a great combination.

(On an unrelated note, congratulations to Daddy for a fabulous Opening Night of ZHIVAGO!!! Yay, Daddy!)

2 comments:

GroovyMelon said...

Oh no!!! don't be sick for this weekend! We've planned it for soooo long!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Flam. I've resigned myself to sharing germs in the house, although so far, it's been Joaquin being very generous with the rest of us.