I. AM. OBSESSED.
I was going to write about how much better Boba is doing after recovering from her stomach virus, and believe me, I am totally grateful, but in truth all I can think about today is the fact that tonight is the VERONICA MARS finale.
Oh. Good. Lord.
I have turned sixteen again. I have, I really have. Kristen Bell and Jason Dohring and their simply-amazing-off-the-charts CHEMISTRY have reduced me to a blubbering teenager that combs the internet (yes, at work) for any articles written about these two (and their show, of course). And, guess what? I'm not alone.
I am so shamelessly immersing myself in my own obsessive fan-dom today, because we (VM fanatics) are not sure (no! don't say it!) if VM will be picked up for a 3rd season. So, lest this be my last chance to pretend to be a head-in-the-clouds groupie ("pretend"?), I am celebrating my love for LoVe (VM fans will understand this), and pish-posh to all those who would think me some kind of daydreaming loser.
And so. At 9pm it begins. I expect to be weeping by 10pm. With both joy and frustration, I'm sure. But only the most delicious kind.
Boba will be asleep by then. I am giving my mother the monitor. She can handle monitor-duty for 1 hour.
This blog will be devoted to Boba again tomorrow, I promise! But for now, my TV obsession awaits.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
BAHAHAHA! This post reminded me of when I was TOTALLY infatuated with Pacey and Joey on "Dawson's Creek". It was during my whole bedrest-episode, so it was TV-mania for 4 months (Egads!). I just remember being completely obsessed with those two as a couple. They emitted sparks whenever they got within ten yards of each other. It wasn't even that I loved Pacey so much, it's that I LOVED the both of them together so much! I still hold out hope that they'll get back together again, even though Joshua Jackson has disappeared off the face of the earth and Katie Holmes is reliving "Rosemary's Baby". Thanks for not making me feel like a freak about TV craziness!
Post a Comment