Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Daddy...before and after (which is really now before)

The Daddy-Boba post got a really nice response, so I'm going to post a couple of new-ish photos of them together. These are kinda funny because they feature Daddy during two stages of facial- hair-experimentation. I'm a fan of the "before" goatee, but NOT a fan of the "after" mustache that somehow evokes the memory of a certain historical-dictator/mass-murderer-who-is-unfortunately-kinda-linked-to-our-family-name. (If you think about it, you'll know what I mean.)

BEFORE

AFTER (though not really, because this only lasted 1 day)

As you'll see from my post about Daddy & Boba in Reno, Daddy has since shaved the mustache off and is now facially bald. And I sorta prefer him that way. Boba too...kisses don't hurt as much.

(As a side note: LOVED the VM finale! OMG! It was soooo good!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In full disclosure, the facial hair was part of my vain attempt to not have to put on and take off a fake beard every night in my show. As I play a dozen characters, they like to switch up the appearances whenever possible. I was hoping I might be one of those who just gets to sport a beard/goattee/van-dyke/moustache through the show. Alas, it was not to be. So, now I'm clean shaven and pulling toupee tape on and off every night. Sigh...
But, hey, I'm working!

Erin Cronican said...

I loved the VM finale too!!!!! Yum Yum, I love Veronica and Logan together. And when I saw Clarence, I (verbally) went, "No way!" Twists galore! (Of course, selfishly, I thought, "Maybe I'll get asked back to the shoe again since CW is back...")

Hope you are doing great!