Also, check out Daddy's comments from yesterday's post about how Boba was a natural in front of an audience of about 60 people last night. SCARY. It's in her genes. Why am I surprised?
Friday, July 28, 2006
A photo of Boba's makeup for CATS
Actually, per my last post, it's a phone photo (so the quality's not great) of the lovely scrape/bruise on the tip of the left side of her nose. But what I also love about this photo is the cutie-patootie hairdo that her daycare provider, Naima, gave her yesterday. SOOOO adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Her hair is adorable! It makes her look so much older too. The daddy post was great to read too. I love reading about baby and daddy moments. I can't wait to see you guys again!
I love her ponytail! She looks like "I Dream of Genie". So cute! I wouldn't worry about the cherry on her nose-- it just makes her look all mischievious and tricky. =)
I felt like the most negligent mom when Joaquin took a spill at around 15 months--but at least Boba was running and you couldn't do anything about it. I could have been at least wee bit more attentive. Joaquin was just sitting on a bench when both he and I got distracted by something and while he was craning to take a look, he fell off the bench and smack on his face. I, on the other hand, was still taking a look and so didn't even notice when he had rolled off the bench until I heard the THUD...silence...whhhhaaaaa!!! Ugh. Makes me shiver to just remember that! Now he's one of those preschoolers that would never dream of letting you know that he hurt himself if he tripped and fell. He's way too cool for that.
she looks like pebbles from the flinstones! i love it! yeah, i know about nose gashes. didja see the picture of gani's huge scab? but fortunately, no blood. it just kid of scraped and didn't break skin. i probably would have panicked if blood was involved. but you're lookin' good, boba!!
Oh wow! That hair style is
so cute on her. Maybe it is
easy ?? to do.
In the photo the funny nose doesn't
look too bad. She sounds so
cute and FULL of personality.
Your day care person seems
wonderful.
Love, Grandma Robin
Post a Comment