Boba's Grand Entrance with Mommy
THISCLOSE to walking
Flirting toddler-style
Another cutie-patootie: Baby Calvin and Mommy Leila
Daddy and a lumpia-eating Boba (much to my chagrin)
The Birthday Family! (Damn that wind...I look like I've got cracks in my face!)
So unfortunately Daddy had to leave early for his show, which meant that our camera was pretty much ignored the rest of the afternoon. I do believe one of my family members was taking photos, but I'm not sure. It was quite a feat trying to juggle Mommy-duties, hostess-duties, and catching-up-with-friends duties. But Boba was truly a little princess and had a fabu time. I know, because she told me later. :)
To those of you who brought gifts for the little one, THANK YOU so much for your thoughtfulness and generosity. I swear, it was like you all read my mind. It was the perfect combination of clothes, toys, and books - not too many of one, and every gift was so PERFECT for her I was just in heaven. (Okay, so is this the only birthday where Mommy gets to feel like the gifts are more for her than for the baby? Or does this happen for the first few years?)
It was a lovely day, and a beautiful first birthday for my beautiful little girl. Thanks again to everyone who helped make the day so special!








2 comments:
How CUTE Katrina is! Now I'm pissed off all over again about forgetting my camera that day. =P Loaf!
She's precious. I could just kiss the cheeks.
Post a Comment