Happy Birthday Boba!!!
Boba turns a year old today. Yesterday we celebrated with a party in the park...with big and little guests all around. And food. And balloons. And a cake! A Winnie the Pooh birthday cake! It was truly lovely!
(I will post pictures tomorrow, I promise!)
Happy Birthday to the mini-Love-of-My-Life. Watching you grow every day has made my life more whole, more profound, and more joyous than anything I could ever wish.



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Boba!!!!! Sorry we couldn't make it but we have your gift and Marley can't wait to give it to you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOBA!!! Chamina had such a great time at your party. Thanks for inviting us! =) We love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, bobalicious! we hope you're day was wonderful and that you played so much that you slept through the night! gani can't wait to play with his little cousin! kisses! *muah*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (BELATED), BOBA!! So sorry we missed it but we had no internet connectivity at that time. Sending you lots of love!
Post a Comment