The title of this post says it all. I'm sitting here at my desk, TOTALLY disinterested in the pile of work staring at me from the side. Really, Globe, is it fair to make your honest and hardworking employees work a completely useless day that could otherwise be spent re-energizing via rest and relaxation with family and friends?
Ah, but we're a THEATRE company, we MUST be open lest someone calls demanding to know what happened to their script submission entitled "SuperSize Me: THE MUSICAL"!
(You think I'm kidding??? I. AM. NOT.)
What's worse is I have a.) no new pictures to post, and b.) no new cool stories either. I am totally uninspired. I'm telling you, this heat is melting my brain. Yesterday I had totally intended on taking photos at the Del Mar Fair, where Boba was wearing a super-cute dress & hat, but NO...the camera battery was dead. Argh!
Plus Boba's been on a kick where, even though she's sleeping through the night, she's been getting up at 5 a.m. 5 a.m.!!! Double Argh!!!
So there you have it. Flambo's been in a funk. I can no longer blame my workload for not blogging; it's just me. And this damn weather. Southern California is supposed to be pleasant, yes? Uh huh, sure. Someone tell the weatherman because apparently he didn't get that memo.
In a word - BLEAH.
Monday, July 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
If it's any consolation, it's 120 F here in the shade with 60% humidity. Oh, and Fli and Bun wake up at 4:45 am. See what you have to look forward to?
I am coming back to SD for a visit (oh, and to do the Festival). Can I come to see you? =)
Post a Comment