Thursday, January 11, 2007

More Snow-Boba

I've been swamped at work, so I apologize for not posting more pictures sooner. I wish I had more time to comment on these, but given the fact that I am stealing away 15 minutes to do this while I am still at work, I thought perhaps I would just post pictures, minus the commentary. These aren't in any particular order. Kinda goes to show what kind of state of mind I'm in. Here goes!

Daddy & Boba in Vermont

Boba gazing adoringly at her cousins at our family Xmas party

Poppy Tom & G'ma Julie

Aunt Kimberly & Mommy

Aunt Sarah & Cousin Katie

More pictures...this weekend?? Who knows?? I have a big announcement, but I don't want to jinx it so I won't say anything now. (No, I'm not pregnant!) 'Til then...ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, thanks for the cliffhanger. It took me a while to catch my breath when you said you had a surprise! And then the caveat . . . ah, so. What? What? You readers have a right to know!!

WestCoBina said...

TELL US NOW!!! did you guys get a place?! can't wait to hear the news.