Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fun with Boba, Chapter Four

Take a look at these shots to see just how big she's getting!

Check out that BELLY!!

Remember how I mentioned she enjoys climbing the stairs? Well, here she is on her way up, with Lola hot on her heels, making sure that she doesn't hurt herself. Lemme tell you, babyproofing the house does only 50% of the work. The rest is left to you as you chase the wandering toddler everywhere, holding out your arms should she take a spill or run into a stationary object. (Jason tells me the best way for her to learn not to run into a wall is to let her run into a wall so that she can see that it's no fun. Is it any surprise that I don't quite go with him on this logic???)

This is Boba trying to "smile" for the camera. I think in her head "smile" means "show teeth".

What I do enjoy seeing is when she tries to fit into her old toys, like this shot here when she tries to fit into her boucy chair. You can see how much she's grown. She's been wearing 18-month clothes since her 12-month birthday...she's growing like a weed!

Toddler, schmoddler. She looks like a KID.

Crazy, right? I'm totally expecting her to start speaking in complete sentences any minute. I imagine the first thing she'll say is, "You know how you let me run into a wall? Not cool."

2 comments:

GroovyMelon said...

I can't believe how big she is! She's a total toddler now... belly and all!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is so tall and grown-up
looking. What a leap!

So where is that gate ??near the
kitchen?

The climbing must be an exciting
discovery for her.