Friday, March 24, 2006

More cute things that Boba does

She's cute and she KNOWS IT

  1. She can wave now! If you say "Bye bye" she picks up her right hand and waves it around. Actually she kind of does it at odd intervals - like when you make a sharp turn while carrying her - but 9 times out of 10 she'll do it as a response. Adorable!
  2. She's got a sound she makes while she eats which we all refer to now as her word for food. It's "Dabin-dabin." (That's DAHbin like Robin.) Sometimes it's "Mabim-mabim." Or "Nabim-nabim." Okay, I admit it - it's a bunch of different sounds but I think they're all in the same phonetic family, so it's all one word to us!
  3. She loves to drink from a grown-up glass. When I'm carrying her and I take a sip from a glass, she grabs it and pulls it to her mouth. It doesn't matter if she's just drunk a full bottle of milk and her tummy is sloshing with the stuff...she'll grab that glass and chug from it. And I do mean grab - the girl's got some strong fingers - and then yank it to her mouth! Crazy little Boba!

Still no teeth...

3 comments:

WestCoBina said...

THAT PICTURE IS PRECIOUS!!!!! i'm in love with her! love the new haircut. just want to pinch her!!! na gigil...

Erin Cronican said...

This is the cutest picture I have ever seen!!! =)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Cricket loves drinking from glasses too and really grabs at them.

I still have to respond to your email but wanted to swing by and say how cute your girl is. You are a great Mama, thanks for the link!