But really, how could you forget?
Yes, that is a curler in her hair. We couldn't resist. Her hairdo has evolved into this Carol-Brady-esque style, where it's all sort of long-ish around her head, and then these long tufts curl up around the sides. Absolutely adorable. Her eye color still seems to change from day to day - sometimes I think they're brown, other times they look green. Whatever. She could turn purple for all I care; she's still gonna be the cutest baby ever to me.
Some more shots from the curler series:
Yes, that's Lola holding her (and she requested that her face not be totally visible in the photos).
And now, for the finale:
I'm a little obsessed with the curler shots. I'm sure that's fairly obvious.








1 comment:
our household is in agreement... she is totally cute. perci said she looks just like you. and what's weird is that, yeah, i think she does. a different, but slightly twin-like version of you.
Post a Comment