Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Happy Days

You know how things are going swell between you and your baby, and you wish every day could be like the one you just had? I'm specifically talking about:
  1. Days when your baby does not have a cold, a fever, a rash, diarrhea, or any combination of the above
  2. Days when your baby has slept through the night, woke up smiling and babbling, and proceeded to be in a good mood all day
  3. Days when your baby has long enough naps to sustain the aforementioned good mood all day
  4. Days when little bouts of fussing are easily remedied by food, or a toy, or a good cuddle

You know what I'm talking about?

Well, I think all mommies aspire to have days like these, and it's a true blessing when you can have even one day like that. Imagine having a few in a row...heaven! You see, Boba and I, after having the hell week that we did a couple of weeks ago, have arrived back in the world of healthy and functioning human beings. And this past week, we have had quite a few days like the one I described above. Not necessarily in a row, but certainly more than usual!

And to celebrate, I have with me a whole BEVY of lovely photos....

Note the poufy hair on the right side of her head

Ain't she colorful?

Lil' Crawler

Note same pouf, different day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, I don't see how she gets cuter every day! Must be her mommy's genes.