Dear blog readers,
I suck at updating. I'm sorry.
Love,
Flambo
Now that we've gotten THAT out of the way....!!
Boba loves to sing. Have I mentioned that?? She will sing at the top of her lungs, unprompted, no matter what she's doing. She could be eating cereal and she'll break into a rendition of The Wonder Pets' "What's Gonna Work?? TEEEEAAMM WORK!!!" She could be running around the house, and suddenly yell, "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer!! Had a blrhrlbm [unintelligible] NOSE!!" Or - my favorite - she can suddenly channel a beat poet and do an interpretation of "Row Row Row Your Boat":
Row
Row
ROW
Yourboat
Gent-wee
down the
STREEEEEAM.
Mewy
Mewy
MEWY
Mewy
Life is
bhrlbhmrl
DWEEEEAAAAM.
(The emphases and breaks expressed above are all hers, I SWEAR.)
I think, however, the current winner is her version of "Rockabye Baby," where she is pretty faithful to the original lyrics, except for one line where she makes up her own words. I cannot stop laughing when she sings it. It goes like this:
Rockabye Baby
On the tree top
When the wind blows
The cradle will rock
When the bough breaks
The CRADLE WENT HOME.
And down will come baby
Cradle and all!!
Hell, if the bough I was hanging on suddenly broke, I'd go home too. Just sayin'.
She gets her love for singing from her dad. And a little bit from me, too (I guess)


No comments:
Post a Comment