Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Like Daddy, Like Boba

I know they don't really look alike, but they definitely have their similarities. ONE! They are both very dramatic. And emotional. Must be something he passed to her genetically, because God knows I'M nothing like that. (cue laugh track here)

TWO! Their hair texture, though different shades, is the same. Soft, wavy, and full. And fabulous! (I'm sure Jason doesn't appreciate my calling his hair "fabulous", but it really is.)

THREE! I've mentioned this before....they have the same legs! I swear! Long and lovely. (Again - sorry, Jason, for calling your legs "lovely", but gosh darn it, they are!) They have the most wonderful natural turn-out - perfect for ballet. It simply makes me mad with jealousy!! There are not enough exclamation points in the world to emphasize that!!

Here's my evidence:


And then, there's the obvious - they're both very tall. Well, Boba is for her age, anyway. Kinda goes with the legs-thing, I suppose, but I think it's got something to do with the long, lean body type as well. (Yet another trait I am jealous of.)

In conclusion: She is a beauty. And a drama queen. We're in big trouble.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy misses the most obvious similarity, present in the first picture: Boba loves Football! Someone (I can't imagine who) has taught her the Heil battle-cry: "Go Niners!!" and she loves to shout it while watching football with Daddy. She also tries to put on the miniature Niners helmet Daddy keeps around for luck, to comedic results.

Anonymous said...

Lots of the people I see are Filipino; course look at me shyly and say stuff like "you look Filipino, but you are too tall to be . . . where are you from?" and so on. She'd better get used to that one. (And the phrase 100% MESTIZO, baby!!)
-Mike

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Wow! She DOES have daddy's legs!!

And, yes, you are gonna be in trouble. She is going to go from being a freakishly beautiful baby girl to being a really beautiful young woman. Look out!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for your wonderful writing!