I can't really take credit for the kitchen because all of the furniture in it was left to us by the previous owners - rather generously, I should add. Actually, they left more than just their furniture; they left their beautifully painted walls, their new appliances, their toaster (which we ended up not using, but it was super-cute), their artwork, and their decorative touches. We just added the dinnerware and food. So I'm cheating when I post these pictures.



We don't have a lot of cupboard space, so we have a semi-retired entertainment unit in the garage serving as dish storage...but I don't care. The place still works for me. The wall colors they chose would not have been my first choice if I were designing the kitchen, but I'm so glad I inherited it because it all works so beautifully together. The plus? Our "casual" china, which was on our wedding registry, matches this kitchen perfectly. Like it was made for this kitchen. I love how things work that way!


No comments:
Post a Comment