Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sneak Peek

Here are a couple of photos of our new home. Not a whole lot of the interior, because our living room has yet to be properly furnished, but a couple exterior shots and one or two of the Boba. Because this, after all, is HER house.

The front

The awesome gazebo in our awesome yard

Our (cluttered) kitchen


Boba's room - it's a great color but you can't tell by the lousy photo!


Okay, this is at the old house - hugging an exercise bike, something I would NEVER DO

Boba helping us pack. Yeee-HA!!!

5 comments:

WestCoBina said...

oh, your house is ADORABLE!!! you gotta have a good backyard if you're going to fully enjoy the beautiful sd weather. and boba's getting SO BIG!!! aw. *muah*

GroovyMelon said...

The place looks GREAT!!!!!! I can't wait to visit. Boba can show us around her new digs!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Wow, can't wait to see the house. And it's all about the yard . . . gotta get the Boba outside as much as possible.

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, WOW! I love your new digs! So, when's the house-warming? :) Can't wait to see things up-close and personal!

Lori said...

Kim, your house looks like a dream! I hope there's a guest room for me when I come to visit. :p