Monday, August 14, 2006

Boba and Daddy

Some people might wonder why Boba & Daddy photos are so abundant, while Boba & Mommy photos are far and few in between on FLAMBOBA. Well, let's just be honest, shall we? Daddy is the actor in the family, and therefore, is super-photogenic and is a great complement to Boba's doubly-super-photogenic-ness. Mommy, on the other hand, is more comfortable behind the camera as her photogenic days have been somewhat obliterated by the extra poundage she padded on during her Boba-in-the-womb days.

But I digress. Let's move on!

Yes, I do enjoy photos of Boba & Daddy. And here are a lovely collection of them!

Pre-pool visit

Daddy: "Look, Boba, Mommy is taking a picture!"

Boba: "Oh, really?? Well, let me put on my dazzling baby-smile on!"

Boba: "And my super-charming toddler-grin!"

Daddy & Boba checking out the waves in Coronado over the weekend

My two favorite photographic subjects! Yes, I'll try to make more of an appearance in more photos, but boy, you gotta admit, they've got good chemistry together, those two!

2 comments:

WestCoBina said...

they are indeed so adorable. you know why? they look SO HAPPY!!! there's nothing like daddy and baby girl love, and it shows with these two. kisses to the family! see you guys soon!

li'l momma said...

OMG, that picture of her and her daddy at the beach is precious. I just want to bite her chubby legs!! She's really turning on that Boba-charm in all her pictures now, isn't she?