Tuesday, April 18, 2006

As promised....TEETH

Well, I said I would try to get a photo of Boba's new teeth...

...and, as I am a woman of my word, here it is! Displaying her new teeth in all their glory!


She's a cute one, ain't she? I know, I know...I keep saying it, but really, she is such a cutie pie. Good thing, too...she's starting to show a temper, which I'm really not crazy about, but at least it shows she's developing a personality. Given the headstrong and independent personalities of her parents, I think we're in for a lot of childrearing challenges. Ah well...if karma is anything, I'd say I was a pretty damn good kid - well-behaved and whatnot - so hopefully that kind of thing won't skip a generation! Only time will tell. But for now, I get to look at this:


She is so, beyond anything and everything, the most wonderful little being in the world to me. Oh. It's just indescribable.

No comments: