The title of this post is about 5 months overdue, seeing as Boba "made three" in July. But it never ceases to amaze me. I mean, the other night Jason was rejoicing over the fact that he had two nights off this week from his show, which meant that he could spend time "with his family." My first thought was, "Huh? His parents are in town this week?" And then I realized he meant me and Katrina...DUH. But seriously, all stupidity aside, it is remarkable how the definition of "family" evolves when you have a baby. Now, when I say I'm spending time with my family, it actually means I'm staying at home! (As opposed to jetting off to another city, which it meant as recently as a year ago.)
And since you all indulged my much-overdue-and-therefore-lame revelation, here is (finally) a cute photo of this new Heil family:

Katrina and her gene pool. Not too shabby, right?
1 comment:
Three beee-yoooo-tiful people! Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment